Prices: please call us to discuss our rates which depend on location and length of each visit required. We are always happy to chat directly with you about the possibilities.
Fees can be paid as follows:
1. Privately with your own funds.
2. Directly through Social Services (within your local council) following an assessment that they carry out. The council arranges the care and pays directly to the provider.
3. Via a personal budget which is an allocation of money made by the local council for people who they have assessed as needing help to meet their eligible needs. When you receive a personal budget, you may be able to choose from the following:
- take it as a direct payment where you arrange and pay for your own care and support services. These payments are made directly to the person receiving the care (or to someone acting on their behalf)
- still choose how your care needs are met and by whom but the council takes responsibility to commission the services
- have it managed by your chosen provider (sometimes called an ‘Individual Service Fund’)
- use a combination of these personal budget options
For more information see: